DEVELOPMENT OF THE TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS
Module 1: How to encourage the use of technology by seniors
The module aims to:
- Help trainers of adult learners of digital skills understanding the developments of recent years about digital skills and learning of older adults
- Understand the barrierrs to learning in this context as well as the motivation to learn in later life.
- Learn how to overcome barriers and improve motivation.
- Understand the learning process of older people to acquire digital literacy.
- Learn how to promote digital education among older people
- Provide didactic examples for teaching seniors how to use technology
- Raise awareness about the intergenerational aspects of learning
- Improved competence of the participating trainers/facilitators to understand and overcome the problems of learning digital skills at an older age.
- Trainers will be able to motivate older adults to learn digital skills and will know best practicing about facilitating their learning.
- Trainers will be aware and able to manage the intergenerational aspects of the training process.